
May I present to you: the Zsazsa's.
Starting on the left, the egg, that would be me. In real life, I have arms. Next to me is our youngest son Abel. He was born in September last year and the only thing he does is sleeping and drinking. We are very proud of him. The third one in the row is our eldest son Jef. He is four and the drawing is his. The last one on the drawing is the Master of the House. But I think that was already obvious.
We live in Belgium, a country that you may know for its chocolate, waffles, french fries and beer. Hence the eggshape.
I have been blogging for three years now in Dutch and now feel like crossing the borders using a language that is understood by more than 3 people and one dog.
World, here I come!


Proficiat Mme met uw Engelse blogversie. Alle niet-Nederlandssprekenden zullen u dankbaar zijn!
ReplyDeleteAre you a native English speaker? Your English is perfect. I love the drawing. That is way, way too funny. Can't wait to read more.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to find your blog through Made by Rae. Hello from Michigan,USA
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chuckle! We are kinda round over here too ... all that imported beer and chocolate ;-)
ReplyDeleteI'm still smiling over that drawing. I love young children's depictions, because what we get a glimpse into how they perceive their world. So classic! Nice to meet you, and thanks for the mitten tutorial. My four year old boy would LOVE a pair of those!
ReplyDeleteZeg. moet ik nu in twee talen lezen? Of zijn uw lollekes hetzelfde in het nederlands als het engels?
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha, that is soooooo funny!
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing. My son (3 years old) saw this drawing and totally knew who the daddy was. Maybe he is too familiar with the whole daddy-laying-down problem.
ReplyDeleteHey! That looks just like my husband too! I am making the dino mittens for my grandson. I am going to try big white rick-rack for the teeth...
ReplyDeleteI just found your darling blog, from Made by Rae... love the dino mittens, and look forward to seeing more!
ReplyDelete(from South Carolina, USA)
Hello from Southern California, your son's drawing is too funny!
ReplyDeleteOh, but my mister Zsazsa doesn't lie down so much. There is a far more "obvious" explanation for his position: he was actually 'hit by lightning' (dixit Jef) in the picture - hence the black.
ReplyDeleteI love the hair best of all...
ReplyDelete:) I'm so glad you decided to expand your audience and so glad to have stumbled on your blog...gonna be fun!
ReplyDeleteMy father speaks Dutch, he wishes more people understood it, as well. I love your blog, I can't wait to see more of your creations!
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDeleteHello from New Jersey, USA. I'm so glad you started writing in English. I just wish I could read Dutch so I could read your other blog! Your English is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Found your blog through Made By Rae, and I am so glad you are blogging in English too! Welcome!
ReplyDeleteooooooh that is what my husband looks like too (my son drew him with chicken pocks along with the other shall we say "parts"
ReplyDeletelovin that drawing!!!