
In absence of daughters I made these skirts for other people's daughters - the yellow for a toddler of 2,5 years old and the green one for a small girl of 8 years old.

Spending hours of calculating, I figured out how to draw a pleated, custom-made skirt. I haven't found the time yet to write out the tutorial, but I will soon, and by the time I have written it out, make sure you have all the following at hand:
-A lot of fabric (waist x 3)
-A zipper
-Bias tape (bought or homemade - as in the green skirt)
and a calculator.


chique!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the tutorial:)
ReplyDeleteYour skirts are adorable! I look forward to a tutorial.
ReplyDeleteLove the skirts. I'm looking forward to a tutorial. I've been meaning to make pleated skirts for my girls for a while, and these are just perfect.
ReplyDeleteI'm working on the manual, i'll post it later this week!
ReplyDelete